Wickenburg Ranch has tasty places to grab a bite to eat and enjoy a drink.
Jake’s Spoon & Jake’s Sip
Monday – Saturday | 11:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday | 10:00am – 8:00pm
Featuring golf course views, comfortably furnished indoor and patio seating, and a menu which is taking the town of Wickenburg by storm. Jake’s Spoon is the new go-to place for a cool blend of traditional favorites and new-American cuisine.
Drop by to check out our menu showcasing our classic “Wickenburger”, Chef’s famous green chili pork stew, and more delicious delights:
- Sunday Brunch
- 10:00am – 4:00pm: $12 bottomless mimosas and bloody mary’s, a la carte menu
- Daily Lunch Specials
- Dinner Specials
- Monday Night Bottles and Boards: Order a charcuterie board and pick a bottle of wine from a select wine list for $20
- Tuesday Pasta Night: Two different chef prepared pasta dishes weekly
- Wednesday Night: Pizza and a carafe of wine for $22
- Thursday Burger Night: Special burger of the week with chef inspired side dishes
- Thursday Night: Drink specials $3 drafts, $4 tap wine and $5 featured cocktail
- Friday Night: Fish Fry
- Saturday Night: Prime Rib
Many wonder about the name Jake’s Spoon, which draws inspiration from the famous and loving character in the Western novel and mini-series, Lonesome Dove. Jake was the coolest of cowboys in the novels, ultimately because of his love for delicious food.
An indoor and outdoor bar neighboring Jake’s Spoon is where residents enjoy an excellent selection of craft beers and wines on tap.
The Watering Hole
Hours of Operation
Thursday – Monday | 11:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday & Wednesday | Closed
Maybe it’s the panoramic views and the fresh-made Sonoran Ranch Dog? Or, could it be the love for watching the big games on our nine, widescreen televisions with a cold beer in hand? Whatever style, residents can expect a lively atmosphere with golfers stopping by after a game at the Li’l Wick course for a quick refreshment, sports streamed daily, and food and beverage specials at The Watering Hole.
For more information on Li’l Wick, our incredible new 9-hole, par-3 course click here.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday | 7:00am – 6:00pm
(Breakfast Burritos available in the morning)
Overlooking the golf practice facility is an inviting saloon for post-golf or pre-dinner drinks. Wick’s Hideaway specializes in premium bourbons and other whiskey’s as well as craft beers carefully selected wine, and expertly poured cocktails.