Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club is located just north of historic downtown Wickenburg. From the center of the Valley the drive time is approximately an hour and fifteen minutes, and considerably less from the north and west suburbs. If you travel along the West Valley's Bell Road corridor or along I-17, we think you will be surprised by how close Wickenburg will feel.
Directions to Community
Google is providing incorrect directions and in some cases is showing the incorrect address, as we are a new location. Please use the following directions to get to the community:
- From I-17 North, take Carefree Highway 74 West to its terminus at the US 60 West
- Go right (North) on Hwy 60 West towards Wickenburg
- At the roundabout in Wickenburg (which is just past the McDonalds on the right hand side of the road) veer to the right on the Wickenburg Bypass (89/93 N)
- At the next roundabout at the north end of the Wickenburg Bypass, continue through the roundabout north on 89/93 towards Las Vegas
- At the third roundabout, which has a large statue of a set of Spurs, the community entrance will be to the right of the roundabout – 3312 Maverick Drive
3312 Maverick Drive,
Wickenburg, Arizona 85390 (map it!)
Club General Manager
Justin Henderson, PGA
Head Golf Professional
Andy Huber, GCSAA
Golf Course Superintendent
For driving directions, please use Google Maps.