If you’ve heard about this remarkable land and distinctive active lifestyle, now you have to experience Wickenburg Ranch for yourself. The team at Wickenburg Ranch is always proud to show you around this exciting community. All you have to do is fill out the form to get started.
Wickenburg Ranch is conveniently located just north of the town of Wickenburg, Arizona, northwest of the greater Phoenix area.
Directions to Community:
- From I-17 North, take Carefree Highway 74 West to its terminus at the US 60 West
- Go right (North) on Hwy 60 West towards Wickenburg
- At the roundabout in Wickenburg (which is just past the McDonalds on the right hand side of the road) veer to the right on the Wickenburg Bypass (89/93 N)
- At the next roundabout at the north end of the Wickenburg Bypass, continue through the roundabout north on 89/93 towards Las Vegas
- At the third roundabout, which has a large statue of a set of Spurs, the community entrance will be to the right of the roundabout – 3312 Maverick Drive