To learn more about a resort lifestyle membership that provides service and amenities unlike any other club in the area, email Membership@WickenburgRanch.com. A Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club membership includes all of the following and more:
- Big Wick – 18-hole, 71-par championship course
- Li’l Wick – 9-hole, par-3 golf course
- The Watering Hole – lakeside sports bar and grill
- Courts & Sports Complex – tennis and pickleball
- Jake’s Spoon and Jake’s Sip – restaurant and bar
- The Vault – private dining
- Sophie’s Culinary Parlor
- The Market Place
- Event Center & Event Lawn
- The Art Barn – art studio
- Alvea Spa
- Afturburn – movement studio and fitness facility
- Wick’s Hideaway
- Sports Shop
- Practice Facility
- Resort Pool
- The Outpost – poolside bar
- Charlie’s Park
- Solstice Park – lunar lounge and yoga park
- Pioneer Trails
Homestead members are allowed use of all club facilities, access to member-only events, special discounts and privileges, unlimited use of Li’l Wick without greens fees (for those who ride, cart fees are additional), and access to 12 rounds on Big Wick at a discounted green fee. A Homestead Membership is required for all Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch homeowners.
Proprietary members are afforded all privileges of a Homestead Membership, as well as unlimited access to Big Wick and Li’l Wick, the practice facility and enhanced golf guest privileges.
An Associate Membership is great for non-residents of Wickenburg Ranch. This option offers full access to the club facilities and unlimited access to Big Wick, Li’l Wick, and the practice facility. The Associate Membership option is a recallable membership.