The new generation of homebuyers, especially in Arizona, has evolved from traditional country clubs to resort-style communities. Being more interested in experiences rather than possessions, they’re blazing a trail of their own. There’s no doubt that resort-style living is the hottest trend in communities, as it offers residents the comforts of their own home with the amenities and atmosphere of a destination resort.
Wickenburg Ranch, featuring a Trilogy® Resort Community, is an active lifestyle 55+ community in Wickenburg, Arizona. Situated along an 18-hole championship golf course, Trilogy is a gated neighborhood within the master-planned community of Wickenburg Ranch.
Here’s why more and more people are flocking to resort-style living communities, particularly Wickenburg Ranch.
The Allure of Resort-Style Living
Homes are created with ease and comfort in mind.
More and more homebuyers are searching for a simpler lifestyle. New construction along with open floor plans have been a popular find among new retirees as they spend more time enjoying the amenities than doing yard work.
Here at our Trilogy community, residents can work closely with some of the most talented home builders in Arizona for an outstanding home building experience. We’re proud to bring superb architectural design and enthusiasm to every project. From open-floor layouts to serene backyards, you’re sure to find a home that suits your lifestyle.
There’s a strong sense of community.
Resort style communities are more than just a place to live. They’re about being a part of something greater and experiencing a true sense of community.
Life is better when shared with others. Our community make it easy to meet new people and find lifelong friends. Living the Wickenburg Ranch lifestyle helps you experience new places and feel more connected thanks to regular community events, community travel and trips, and a vast array of member-led clubs.
Resort communities offer a handful of amenities.
From relaxing resort-style pools to invigorating group fitness classes, our amenities are designed to bring homeowners together, allowing you to discover new interests, hang out with new friends, and pursue a new level of health and wellness.
Wickenburg Ranch’s Amenities
- Resort Pool: Our sparkling resort-style pool is heated year-round and is completed with a beach entry and lap lanes. This opulent resort-style pool is the ideal place for members to lounge all day in comfortable outdoor seating while enjoying the weather and panoramic desert surroundings.
- Alvea Spa: Inspired from ancient healing rituals tied to the elements of nature, the lavish and holistic Alvea Spa helps residents find peace within their mind, body, and soul. The peaceful amenity features a Himalayan salt wall and five therapy rooms complete with a handful of soothing rejuvenating services, including massages, aromatherapy, reflexology, and professional hair and nail care.
- Championship Golf Course: At Wickenburg Ranch, award-winning golf awaits right outside your door. Our community offers an 18-hole, par-71 championship golf course, and a 9-hole, par-3 course.
- Signature Restaurants: After hitting the greens, stroll over to Jake’s Spoon, Jake’s Sip, The Watering Hole, or Wick’s Hideaway to sip carefully selected wines, expertly poured cocktails, and craft beers. While enjoying a variety of cold drinks among friends, snack on culinary delights while soaking in the mountain landscape and lake-side settings. Our experienced chefs aim to bring you elevated dining every night.
- Art Barn Studio: Everyone can purchase their own piece of fine art or jewelry, but imagine creating your own. The Art Barn is a place for members to explore their artistic side with relaxing scenery all around, which will inspire fascinating pieces.
- Culinary Studio: Sophie’s Culinary Parlor, a demonstration kitchen with professional-grade equipment, is a place for members to relax with friends. Whether members choose to do the cooking or enlist the help of one of our culinary experts, it’s the perfect place for TV viewing parties and cooking lessons.
Residents can enjoy a variety of health and wellness activities.
Commitment to healthy living has skyrocketed in recent years. Yoga studios are full, markets are packed with organic produce, and walkable communities are all the rage. So it makes sense why home buyers are seeking easy access to their healthy pursuits.
We believe wellness is a key part of happiness. That’s why we offer all kinds of ways to get out and get active so you can feel better longer. Our experts will make sure you’re on track and have fun. Here’s a glimpse of our health and wellness activities:
- The Courts & Sports Complex: The Courts & Sports Complex is a spirited venue with four tennis courts, six pickleball courts, three bocce ball courts, and horseshoes. Whether members at the complex go to play with friends or watch with wine in-hand, they couldn’t have pictured a better way to embrace their active lifestyle.
- Gym: Afturburn is a strength and conditioning gym, featuring the advanced TechnoGym™ System, free weights, cardio machines, and the iconic Movement Studio. The Movement Studio features a Fitness on Demand™,an online interactive training tool with pre-recorded and live workout sessions. If you’re new in your fitness journey, we’ve got you covered. Afturburn offers group classes and equipment for all fitness levels.
Resort-Style communities are led by lifestyle experts.
Our commitment to service isn’t just backed by words. The Wickenburg Ranch lifestyle was created with the help of a full-service hospitality management team, led by industry leaders from some of the most recognized brands in travel, such as Westin, Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton, Intrawest, and more. The hospitality management team plans all of the activities, manages the club, and so much more.
Resort-style communities are perfect for your four-legged friend.
What would life be without our furry family members? Dog parks have become the norm in new communities. Pet-friendly communities offer a safe and fun place where dogs can run and play.
Take a walk through Charlie’s Park with your dog, or take a hike through the natural beauty surrounding Wickenburg Ranch. The nearby hiking trails range from easy to difficult and from long to short, so you should have no trouble finding a hike that fits your needs.
Choosing the Right Community For You
Resort communities share the same general commitment to health, nature, and environmental sustainability. However, not all communities are created equal.
With so many lifestyle resort communities on the market than ever before, how do you choose the right one? Location is the first thing to consider. Wickenburg Ranch is located outside the hustle and bustle of the Phoenix metro area. As a true western town, people come here for the small-town change of pace, the stunning vistas of the desert and mountain ranges, and the star-filled, dark night skies.
On top of the location, take a look at the amenities. Some communities go above and beyond for their residents. Offering the finest resort living, Wickenburg Ranch is in a class by itself, offering freedom, wellness, connection.
When you come to Wickenburg Ranch, you won’t find just a place to visit – you’ll find well-designed homes, stylish touches, and top-notch amenities. Join us here in Arizona and treat yourself to our top amenities.
Live Your Story – Wickenburg Ranch as Your Resort-Style Community in Arizona
Imagine 40,000 acres of pristine desert landscape surrounding deluxe, award-winning homes–sprinkled with friendly residents, old and young.
There’s no reason you shouldn’t experience vacation all year-round. If you’ve heard about resort-style communities and are ready to experience an active lifestyle and modern conveniences, you have to experience Wickenburg Ranch for yourself.
Alluring amenities, outdoor recreation, scenic drives along the rugged terrain, and perfect year-round weather can be yours too. We offer quick move-ins to semi-custom choices. If you’re interested in real estate or property in the Wickenburg area, we invite you to come see the new homes available for sale today.
Stay & Play at Wickenburg Ranch
Get a taste of what it’s like to call Wickenburg Ranch home by experiencing four days-in-the-life here—from a morning dip in the pool to an afternoon on the golf course, we think you’ll enjoy your stay.