Hours of Operation
Monday – Tee times available from 6:40 am to 12:00 pm
Wednesday through Sunday open 6:40 am to 3:30 pm
Course closed for maintenance Tuesdays
Tuesday through Sunday – One hour before 1st tee time – 6:00 pm
Monday – One hour before 1st tee time – 12:30 pm (early closure for maintenance)
The practice facility will close on Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm for maintenance.
“Number 1 in the Top 25 U.S. Courses Rated by Conditions” – Golf Advisor | 2017
The headline says it all! The 18-hole, par-71 championship course known as Big Wick, was diligently designed to be top notch, and Golf Advisor agrees naming it one of the Best Golf Courses in the U.S. The course is perfectly placed within the rolling hills outside of Wickenburg, Arizona. With immaculately manicured greens, lush fairways, and challenging play, the course offers an elite golfing experience that would impress even the most sophisticated golfers.
Playing from just under 4,500 yards at the forward tees to more than 7,000 yards from the championship tees, the artfully crafted collection of six par 3s, five par 5s, and seven par 4s pass through canyons and arroyos which offer views of Vulture Peak and Prescott National Forest. The elevation and relatively mild summer temperatures in Wickenburg allow the Big Wick course to grow and maintain Bentgrass greens year-round. Those familiar with Bentgrass know what a tremendous difference it makes in putting surface quality and is the best grass that most public players will ever have the chance to play on.
“It’s artfully designed holes showcase vistas of Vulture Peak and the Prescott National Forest, each a chapter in a larger story, with varying distances, compass directions, and skill requirements woven into the experience.” – Arizona Golfer | 2015
With a thrilling design, exceptional Bentgrass greens, and generous 10-minute tee time intervals, Big Wick is unlike any other golf course in Arizona.
Print a scorecard for the Big Wick course here.
At Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club, we want you to gain access to the ultimate in pure golfing. Our reservation policy includes the following requirements, for your information:
- Make a reservation for play up to 60 days in advance of your visit
- Tee times must be confirmed with a valid credit card
- You are required to cancel tee times no later than 48 hours prior to the day of play. Failure to cancel a tee time without notification as required will lead to the full amount being charged to your card
- For inclement weather, ensure that you contact the Golf Shop prior to your scheduled tee time. You are required to notify us of the cancellation due to weather to avoid the booking amount being charged to your credit card
- Reservations for groups of 12 or more are available. Contact Steven Outlaw at email@example.com for large groups or call 928.415.8114
- Rates are subject to change
There is no better way to experience your round of golf at Wickenburg Ranch than taking a trained forecaddie! Wickenburg Ranch has partnered with CADDIEMASTER to enhance the overall golf experience with offering forecaddies. Forecaddie Rates: $25+tax per player. Prices exclude recommended gratuities. To ensure forecaddie requests are secured, reserve the forecaddie at least 48 hours in advance of your date of play. For more details or to request a forecaddie with your next round please contact the Sports Shop.
Pace of Play
Wickenburg Ranch Values Your Time – TIME PAR: 4 hours and 20 minutes
Troon and Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club have introduced a plan to ensure that golfers enjoy their experience, while playing in a reasonable amount of time. A TIME PAR of 4 hours and 20 minutes has been established for our course. TIME PAR is the desired and reasonable period of time we expect a round of golf to be played at our course. We always aim to be under par, but rarely ever over par. Please be aware of this TIME PAR as a baseline and we hope each golfer strives to exceed expectations. Play Faster, Play Better and Enjoy – Troon Values Your Time™!
Tee time reservations must be canceled no later than 48 hours prior to the day of play. Failure to cancel tee times without proper notification will result in the full booking amount being charged to your credit card.
In the event of inclement weather, please be sure to contact the Golf Shop prior to your scheduled tee time. If we do not receive your cancellation, the full booking amount will be charged to your credit card.
- Gentlemen must wear a collared shirt
- Women’s shirts must have a collar or sleeves
- Shorts must reach to mid-thigh or longer, and must be properly hemmed
- Soft spikes only
- No denim wear
To make your play as enjoyable as possible, and maintain the highest standards for our players, we have implemented the following course etiquette rules
- Play ready-golf
- Maintain pace with the group ahead
- USGA Rules of Golf govern all play, except if modified by Local Rules
- Preserve our desert: In order to preserve the pristine beauty of the lush desert surrounding Wickenburg Ranch Golf Club, and provide player relief for wayward shots that enter the desert, players (with a one-stroke penalty), are asked to drop a ball within two club lengths of the point at which the ball crossed the turf line
Golf Course Tour
Take a tour of the 18-hole Big Wick golf course by clicking on the images below.