Wickenburg Ranch offers 18 holes of championship golf and a 9-hole short course.
Wickenburg Ranch was created as a private club reserved exclusively for members and their guests. However, we’ve created a short window during which time the club is allowing a limited amount of unaccompanied non-member play. The goal is to share the experience with discerning players who can help spread the word about the golf masterpiece at Wickenburg Ranch, located just over an hour’s drive from Central Phoenix.
Championship Course (18 Hole)
The Championship Course, also known as Big Wick, took seven years to groom and refine for the ultimate game of golf. Playing from just under 4,500 yards at the forward tees to more than 7,000 yards from the championship tees, the artfully crafted collection of six par 3s, five par 5s, and seven par 4s traverse through arroyos which offer views of Vulture Peak and Prescott National Forest. Each hole tells a larger story with varying distances and skill requirements woven into the experience.
Learn more about the Championship Course.
Li’l Wick (9 Hole)
The 9-hole, par-3 Li’l Wick golf course plays 663 yards from the forward tees to 1,240 yards from the rear tees. Golfers can even enjoy playing under the stars as four holes and the putting green remain lit up after dark. From beginner golfers to tour players, everyone will love this fun short course with music streamed across the course, a relaxed dress code, and no tee times.
Learn more about the Li’l Wick.
Big Wick App
Use the golf course app for GPS and pro tips before your next game! Whether you’re looking for hole-by-hole tips or the course’s scorecard, this free app is right up your fairway.
At Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club, we want you to gain access to the ultimate in pure golfing. Our reservation policy includes the following requirements, for your information:
- Make a reservation for play up to 90 days in advance of your visit
- Tee times must be confirmed with a valid credit card
- Arizona resident rates are available up to 90 days in advance, and require confirmation with an Arizona driver’s license or ID card
- You are required to cancel tee times no later than 48 hours prior to the day of play. Failure to cancel a tee time without notification as required will lead to the full amount being charged to your card
- For inclement weather, ensure that you contact the Golf Shop prior to your scheduled tee time. You are required to notify us of the cancellation due to weather to avoid the booking amount being charged to your credit card
- Reservations for groups of 12 or more are available. Contact Justin Henderson at email@example.com for large groups or call 928.668.5535
- Rates are subject to change
Tee time reservations must be canceled no later than 48 hours prior to the day of play. Failure to cancel tee times without proper notification will result in the full booking amount being charged to your credit card.
In the event of inclement weather, please be sure to contact the Golf Shop prior to your scheduled tee time. If we do not receive your cancellation, the full booking amount will be charged to your credit card.
- Championship Course: Collared shirts, soft spikes, no denim garments
- Lil’ Wick: Flip flops, denim, and sports gear are welcomed. Shirts must be worn at all times.
To make your play as enjoyable as possible, and maintain the highest standards for our players, we have implemented the following course etiquette rules:
- Soft spikes only
- Play ready-golf
- Maintain pace with the group ahead
- Gentlemen must wear a collared shirt
- Women’s shirts must have a collar or sleeves
- Shorts must reach to mid-thigh or longer, and must be properly hemmed
- No denim wear on Big Wick, please
- USGA Rules of Golf govern all play, except if modified by Local Rules
- Preserve our desert: In order to preserve the pristine beauty of the lush desert surrounding Wickenburg Ranch Golf Club, and provide player relief for wayward shots that enter the desert, players (with a one-stroke penalty), are asked to drop a ball within two club lengths of the point at which the ball crossed the turf line
Eat & Drink
You’ll find plenty of options when it comes to eating and drinking at Wickenburg Ranch. Stop by and enjoy a refreshment or meal after a round of golf. View all of our restaurants here.
Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club
3312 Maverick Drive
Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
Feel free to use the following directions to get to the community:
- From I-17 North, take Carefree Highway 74 West to its terminus at the US 60 West
- Go right (North) on Hwy 60 West towards Wickenburg
- At the roundabout in Wickenburg (which is just past the McDonalds on the right-hand side of the road) veer to the right on the Wickenburg Bypass (89/93 N)
- At the next roundabout at the north end of the Wickenburg Bypass, continue through the roundabout north on 89/93 towards Las Vegas
- At the third roundabout, which has a large statue of a set of Spurs, the community entrance will be to the right