Wickenburg Development LLC
This Policy is meant to help you understand what information we collect from you when you visit the Wickenburg Development LLC (“Wickenburg”) Site for Wickenburg Ranch, why we collect it, and how you can update, manage, export and delete your information.
This Policy is an extension of Wickenburg’s commitment to combine quality offerings and services with integrity, when you provide Personal Information (as defined below) to us through use of or the submission of information to this Site. When you visit and interact with this Site, we receive and collect certain information including, but not limited to, information that identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”). This Policy does not apply to information we have obtained or may obtain offline or through other traditional means and only applies to that information, including Personal Information, provided in connection with your use and navigation of this Site or through the submission of such information on any related social media or other programs we may conduct.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You may be asked to provide Personal Information anytime you interact with us, one of our affiliates, or one of the builders (“Builders”) building homes in Wickenburg Ranch. While the Builders have their own Privacy Policies which you should also review, this policy will detail the manner in which we collect and use your data.
The types of information we collect depends on how you use our services.
The following types of information are collected by or on behalf of Wickenburg Ranch:
- Contact details. Your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Financial information. Your bank account number, payment card information, billing address, etc. with respect to any charges for services such as golf, visiting the spa or various events.
- Demographic data. Your age, gender, country, preferred language, etc.
- Data on how you use our Site. Your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version, etc.
- Children’s data. Our Site is directed to and intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or over. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under 18 years of age.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We collect information from you.
We may collect and receive information from you, including when you:
- use or access our Site, such as when you contact us, make a reservation for golf or fill out a form;
- communicate with us by email, telephone, in writing, or social media; and
- use any of our services, including when you visit our property or one of our Builders.
- We collect information automatically when you access our Site.
Like many Sites, we may receive and store information generated by your activity and information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device when you use or interact with our Site.
- We collect information from other sources.
We may collect and receive information about you from other sources, which may include:
- Individuals requesting services for or on your behalf
- Our Builders
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our goals in collecting Personal Information from you include: (i) providing you with information about our community such as: available product lines, phase releases, pricing, amenities, upgrades and enhancements, community events and other information we deem you may find of interest; (ii) supporting business purposes and community planning endeavors that we believe are reasonable and consistent with fair business practices, including where necessary, for us to protect or enforce our legal rights, or when we believe that the law requires it; and (iii) notifying you if you are a winner of a promotional program, or to provide any information regarding any promotion or incentive program that you have participated in or shown interest in. Additionally, we also use your Personal Information to determine other information that may be delivered to you that may be targeted to your interests, preferences, or business demographics as well as determining what periodic marketing, promotional and other notices to provide to you. You may, at any time, choose to not receive communications from us by “opting out” or “unsubscribing” from specific mailing lists and services by sending a written request to our Marketing Department by e-mail at: email@example.com, or at the mailing address listed below.
Furthermore, we collect and use your Personal Information so that we can operate effectively and provide you with the best experience. We also use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of visits and reservations for activities. Arranging visits with our Builders, customizing our services to your preferences; and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this data usage is: contractual necessity.
- Customer support. Notifying you of any changes to our services; responding to your inquiries via email, phone, or writing, or social media; investigate and address concerns raised by you; and monitor and improve our customer support responses. The legal basis for this data usage is: contractual necessity and legitimate interests.
- Improving our services. Conducting data analysis and audits; developing new products and services; enhancing our Site; improving our services; identifying usage trends and visiting patterns; conducting customer satisfaction, market research, and quality assurance surveys; determining the effectiveness of our promotions, and meeting contractual obligations. The legal basis for this data usage is: legitimate interests.
- Marketing and promotions (with your consent). Sending you emails and messages about news and new promotions, features, products and services, and content. The legal basis for this data usage is: consent.
- Safety and security. Using reasonable security practices to maintain your security and the security of our guests, visitors and employees. The legal basis for this data usage is: legitimate interests.
- Legal proceedings and requirements. Investigating or addressing claims or disputes relating to your use of our services; or as otherwise allowed by applicable law; or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries. The legal basis for this data usage is: legal obligation and legitimate interests.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell your name or other Personal Information to third parties. However, the information we collect, including any Personal Information, may be utilized by us in any manner we deem reasonable and consistent with fair business practices, including but not limited to, the promotion of our own or others’ goods and services and as necessary to operate features on this Site. We may disclose your Personal Information to our Builders, our affiliates and assigns, to consultants and to other third parties with whom we have a business relationship. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary or desirable to provide products and services that you have requested. Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to third parties, including, advertisers and investors, on an aggregate basis and in a manner that does not reveal the personal identity of you or your business. We may also disclose your Personal Information as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with law, regulation or other governmental authority. Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information upon a transfer or sale to another entity of all or a portion of our stock or assets to which this Policy relates, or upon any other corporate reorganization.
We may also share the information we collect:
- With our service providers and business partners.
We may provide information to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This may include, for example:
- Payment processors and facilitators
- Cloud storage providers
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers
- Data analytics providers
- Research partners
- Consultants, lawyers, accountants and other professional service providers
- Insurance and financing partners
- Restaurant partners
- Golf Partners
- Spa Partners
- Airline partners
- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute.
We may share your information with third parties for legal reasons or in the event of a dispute.
This may include, for example:
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company
- To comply with a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or other legal process
- To comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of any government or law enforcement authority
- To establish or exercise our legal rights and to protect and defend us in connection with any threatened or actual legal action, claim or dispute
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
- the purposes for which that personal information was provided;
- an identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping;
- a specific legal or regulatory requirement; and/or
- a requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may process and store personal information inside and outside of the United States. We transfer information of users outside the United States based on mechanisms approved under applicable laws.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement reasonable administrative, organizational and technical safeguards and security measures to protect personal information within our control from unauthorized access, acquisition, disclosure, destruction or alteration, accidental loss, misuse or damage. We regularly review and monitor such safeguards and security measures. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard personal information, no practices are 100% secure, and we do not guarantee the security of your information.
We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you. We collect information about users over time when you use this Site or any apps that we may make available on our Site. We may have third parties collect personal information this way. Learn more about these tools and how you can control them by clicking here.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS.
- Not provide us with personal information. If you choose to do this, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any queries you may have.
- Promotional emails and other marketing material. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing and if third parties are involved. You can unsubscribe from marketing material from us at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that withdrawing your consent to receive promotional emails will not prevent us from sending you administrative communications or legal notices, emails about changes to our terms, policies or business practices.
If you live in the EU, under the GDPR, you may have the right to:
- Access information we hold about you.
- Request correction of any incorrect or incomplete personal data we have about you.
- Request that we erase your personal data.
- Request that we restrict/suspend processing of your personal data.
- Object to processing.
- Port your data to another service.
- Complain to a supervisory authority.
- Withdraw consent.
You may exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com or writing us at: Wickenburg Development LLC, 3312 Maverick Drive, Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Wickenburg Development LLC, 3312 Maverick Drive, Wickenburg, Arizona 85390.
Do Not Track Signals
Our Site is not configured to read or respond to “do not track” settings or signals in your browser headings.
HOW WILL WE NOTIFY YOU OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes on our Site by updating this Policy or through other means, such as email. You should routinely review this Policy to see if we have made any significant changes.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Questions, comments and complaints about Wickenburg’s data practices can be sent to our data protection office by sending an email to email@example.com or writing us at: Wickenburg Development LLC, 3312 Maverick Drive, Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
The data controller for the information you provide or that is collected by Wickenburg or its affiliates is:
Wickenburg Development LLC.
3312 Maverick Drive
Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
A data controller is: “a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing of personal data.”
Data processors process personal data on behalf of the controller.
HOW TO MODIFY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may modify or update your Personal Information by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Data management requests are administered in an orderly manner to the extent feasible and within our direct control and response times will vary depending on our workload and the number of requests.
OUR BUILDERS’ PRIVACY POLICIES
ACCESS AND USE OF SITE PROVIDED “AS IS”
USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH “ALL FAULTS”, FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND AS AN ACCOMMODATION AND COURTESY ONLY, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WICKENBURG BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH REGARD TO THE USE OF THIS SITE, FOR ANY SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THIS SITE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF WICKENBURG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE BY YOU IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, RESPONSIBILITY, EXPENSE, AND LIABILITY.
COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL AND STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
We are committed to upholding our obligations under applicable federal and state law to protect your online privacy rights. As such, this Policy and all of the collection, storage, disposal, handing of unauthorized access to, and destruction of Personal Information and the marketing materials that may result from the use of that Personal Information shall comply with the requirements of federal law, including, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and similar such state laws. These laws change frequently and we will adjust our practices accordingly.
The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims arising out of or related to this Policy or your use of this Site will lie in the state or federal courts located Phoenix, Arizona, and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. The failure of Wickenburg to enforce any right or provision in this Policy will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Wickenburg in writing. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Policy to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
If you have questions regarding this Policy or Site or would like to be removed from our database, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us by mail at:
Wickenburg Development LLC
3312 Maverick Drive
Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
This Policy was last updated as of October 11, 2019. Wickenburg reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice by updating this posting on this Site. You agree that your continued use of this Site after such modifications have been made constitutes your acceptance of such revised Policy.
Wickenburg Development LLC
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be stored in your web browser that uniquely identify your browser or device.
Cookies allow us to know if your computer or device has visited our Site before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how our Site is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure that the marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” We routinely use all four categories of cookies on our Site. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies let you use all the different parts of our Site. Without them, services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used our Site, so that we can make it better. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to provide enhanced functionality and personalize our Site to you by remembering your preferences and settings. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies may be set through our Site by us, our advertising partners or other third-party partners. They may be used to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than ours. This information may be shared with outside organizations, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners to provide aggregate site usage statistics and aggregate site testing.
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES STAY ON YOUR DEVICE?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until they expire or are deleted through your web browser’s security process.
FIRST AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to us; third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Site. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us, for example to help us understand how our Site is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you might not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies at third-party sites, such as: